POSITION TITLE: Sprinkler Fitter Service Technician
REPORTS TO: Service Superintendent
DEPARTMENT: Service Team
Frontier Fire Protection is a market-leading fire & life safety systems construction & service company. The company has over 140 employees, a majority of which are Sprinkler Fitters which provides the company with top-tier skilled field labor. In October of 2016, the company was acquired and recapitalized by a PE investor group and poised for exceptional success with planned in-state expansion north & south along the front range and west into the mountains and western slope.
Frontier Fire Protection is currently seeking a Fire Service Technician – This position requires the ability to service, repair, sell and replace Fire Sprinkler products and inspect Fire Sprinkler systems for established customers on a scheduled basis. Job duties include, but are not limited to, servicing, inspecting, and testing sprinkler systems to the prescribed standards, performing on-site emergency troubleshooting, and repairs of our customers fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues, and preparing accurate and timely service tickets.
• Install, repair and maintain all types of fixed sprinkler systems,
• Working with steel, copper and CPVC pipe
• Travel within the Denver Metro Area to work on various locations/job sites; as necessary
• Comply with union collective bargaining agreement
• At least 18 years old
• High school diploma OR GED required
• 5 Years prior experience is required
• Able to work Monday through Friday
• Rotating on-call required
• Must be willing to work in unconditioned environments “hot cold weather”
• Willing to lift up to at least 50 pounds; with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to climb ladders and operate high reach lifts; with or without reasonable accommodation
• Strong mechanical background is preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment; with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check; if applicable
• Complete additional projects as developed and assigned by your supervisor or management.
• Provide other support whether apparent, required or needed.
• Work in a team environment.
• Action-Oriented/Takes Initiative
• Decision Quality/Decisiveness
• Employee Engagement
• 401(k) match up to 4%
• Two weeks paid vacation
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
EOE M/F/Vet/Disability /Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity